- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Kevin Long is a North American RPG and video game artist who worked on the FASA BattleTech line. Outside of his BattleTech work, Long is perhaps better known for working for Palladium Books during the late 1980s and early 1990s, notably as the primary US artist on the Robotech RPG which resulted in him drawing many of the Unseen.
At last report, Long was working for Raven Software as a 2D artist.