- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Affiliation||The Republic of the Sphere|
|Knight of the Republic|
|Parents|| Victor Steiner-Davion (father)|
Omiko Kurita (mother)
|Siblings|| Jade (half-sister)|
When Vincent Kurita married Lady Ramiko Nishimura in a private ceremony on the planet of Kirei Na Niwa on the 12th of May 3081, Kitsune and Vincent's brother Shinjiro accompanied Vincent as a part of the wedding party.
When Kitsune was give the rank of Knight of the Republic, he asked that his rank would be bestowed on him by "one without whom I would be nothing." Devlin Stone and everyone else present thought that he was referring to one his uncles, but instead he addressed Victor Steiner-Davion "Father, it is from your hand that I would receive this honor."
Reactionary elements within the Combine, such as the Black Dragon Society, had been trying to get Kitsune to become the new Coordinator over Hohiro. Once this news came to light, the divisive talk stopped immediately and rumors abound that two minor lords (as well as hundreds of Black Dragon members) had committed seppuku because they were trying to get someone with Davion blood to replace someone with Kuritan blood.
- Kitsune means, in Japanese, "Fox", so maybe Kitsune's name was a joke or a veiled reference to his Grandfather, Hanse Davion.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 39-40, "Coordinator's Son Weds"
- Ghost War, p. 127