- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Knechee nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-591.179 : -1793.429[e]|
Knechee is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, close to the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex. As with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, close is a relative term; the nearest known inhabited system to Knechee is that in which Interstellar Expeditions Base 22 is located, some 150 light years anti-spinwards of Knechee.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Interstellar Expeditions Base #22||148.7||Saggina||211.0||Leviathans Rest||467.9||Star Cluster 889||491.2|
|Fager||711.4||Star Cluster 752||775.6||Melidron||821.6||Chaffee||867.7|
|Horgens||1007.7||Death's Gaze Cluster||1081.7||Mizdargh||1090.1||Beehive Cluster||1100.0|
|Pharos||1109.5||Star Cluster 1108||1123.6||Midden||1239.7||Argondale||1268.4|
|Helvetica||1273.5||Eagle Rest||1291.0||Nebula D77||1296.7||Project Sagitarius Umbrella||1312.4|
Knechee was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Knechee, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Knechee.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"