- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| House Kurita|
Free Rasalhague Republic
|Parents||Mies Kurita (father)|
A distant relation to the ruling family of the Draconis Combine, Knute was the son of Mies Kurita. Like every member of his family going back generations, Knute grew up in the Rasalhague Military District. When Rasalhague declared its independence in 3034 his loyalties were torn between his liege lord on distant Luthien and his friends, family, and upbringing.
Knute took part in the fight against the renegade ronin units, and later joined the newly-established KungsArmé.
The 1st Freemen faced the Clan juggernaut in June 3050 when Clan Ghost Bear attacked Last Frontier during their third invasion wave. Outnumbered and outmatched from the start by the Bear's elite 1st Bear Guards and Silveroot and Ourse Keshiks, the fanatical 1st Freemen fought to the last man, extracting a heavy price for their defeat after a lucky strike inflicted heavy injuries on the Bear saKhan Theresa DelVillar which resulted in her death. 
Most probably Knute Kurita died along with his unit.
- 20-Year Update, p. 93
- 20-Year Update, p. 51
- Era Report: 3052, p. 50 "Factions - Clan Ghost Bear"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 52 "First Bear Guards (The Rage)"
- Invading Clans (sourcebook), pp. 21-22