Kozo Von Rohrs
|Kozo Von Rohrs|
|Affiliation||House Von Rohrs|
|Profession||Coordinator of the Draconis Combine|
|Parents||Nihongi Von Rohrs (father)|
|Children||Several sons and daughters; known children:|
Yama Von Rohrs
Krüger Von Rohrs
Marika Von Rohrs
Nengo Von Rohrs
Kozo Von Rohrs was never seen in public and his closest aides were the only persons in all of human space who knew what he looked like. For all his reign Combine subjects could have met their Coordinator on the surface of any world and no one would have recognized him.
Coordinator of Worlds
He tried to have the Order of the Five Pillars eliminated. He summoned Abbess Jamila Benhashemi to an audience in his chambers and when the Abbess was ushered in, she was killed by knife-wielding assassins.
Keeper of the Family Honor
Kozo declared that since the Von Rohrses were free of all corruption, they would be the best to hold the position of Keeper, and rolled the duties and responsibilities into that of the Coordinator.
|“||Fear is our most powerful weapon - and a heavy regiment of BattleMechs is a very close second.||”|
|— Attributed to Kozo Von Rohrs (date unknown)|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine): "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 34: "The Von Rohrs Dynasty"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 26: "The Bloody Knot of Von Rohrs"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 32
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 2, p. 5
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 106: "The Underground Decades"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 106: "The Third Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 35: "Battles in the Age of War"