L. Ross Babcock III
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|L. Ross Babcock III|
|(left) in a 1992 Discovery Channel Beyond 2000 episode, with Jordan Weisman (foreground, right)|
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
In 1980, he and Jordan Weisman were fellow gamers at the Merchant Marine Academy. They started FASA Corporation with a starting capital of $350 ($175 each).
Babcock is credited for game design and writing on numerous BattleTech products and worked as editor-in-chief on the Star Trek and Doctor Who game lines. He holds a credit on every book published in FASA's Star Trek RPG line. Also, the original concept for Shadowrun was allegedly devised by him.