L. Ross Babcock III
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|L. Ross Babcock III|
|(left) in a 1992 Discovery Channel Beyond 2000 episode, with Jordan Weisman (foreground, right)|
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
In 1980, he and Jordan Weisman were fellow gamers at the Merchant Marine Academy. They started FASA Corporation with a starting capital of $350 ($175 each).
Babcock is credited for game design and writing on numerous BattleTech products and worked as editor-in-chief on the Star Trek and Doctor Who game lines. He holds a credit on every book published in FASA's Star Trek RPG line. Also, the original concept for Shadowrun was allegedly devised by him.