Lambrecht nearby systems
|X:Y Coordinates||13.435 : 57.597[e]|
The Lambrecht system was home to at least one habitable world, Lambrecht I, and (as of 3151) located within the Rasalhague Dominion. It was approximately 59 light-years from Terra in the coreward direction.[e]
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2319 - Inhabited world 
- 2341 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2571 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2764 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2771 - Amaris Empire 
- 2772 - Terran Hegemony (from September)
- 2784 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2785 - Draconis Combine 
- 2786 - Draconis Combine 
- 2822 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2840 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2864 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3029 - Draconis Combine (until June)
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3062 - Combine Peacekeepers 
- 3063 - Draconis Combine 
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3075 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3079 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3081 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3085 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Draconis Combine 
- 3150 - Rasalhague Dominion (from April) 
- 3151 - Rasalhague Dominion 
|Moons||None (asteroid ring)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler||Megan Kyle, Governor (3130)|
Lucifer Bekker, Legate (3130)
Lambrecht was one of the worlds that was abandoned by the Terran Alliance following the Outer Reaches Rebellion and the Demarcation Declaration of 2242, but by the end of the Reunification War Lambrecht had become one of the worlds within the Lone Star Province of the Terran Hegemony.
Star League Era
Ironically, it was the constant low-level earthquakes which had plagued the world since its colonization that led to Lambrecht becoming a heavily fortified world during the Star League era. With the University of Lambrecht on the world, the Star League and SLDF put years of effort into experimenting with new alloys that would later form the core of Castles Brian interior structure. Eventually the world would house six Castles Brian, including one that housed Success Mint, a company that printed currency for the Draconis Combine. During the Amaris Civil War all six Castles Brian were destroyed, as well as the boron mines that created most of the planet's wealth.
Enough ruins were found beneath three of the Castles Brian to open them up as tourist attractions, although the appeal of the tourist attractions was balanced against the remaining toxic and biological weapons that had poisoned the atmosphere.
Fourth Succession War
Following the successes achieved by the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces during Operation GÖTTERDÄMMERUNG, the major Lyran offensive launched in late 3028, a lull settled over the front while the LCAF consolidated its gains, rested and resupplied its troops and fought with counterattacking Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery units. General Jack Sphire, Margrave of the Ryde Theater of the Commonwealth, was responsible for devising a plan to break the deadlock on offensive operations against the combine in the Ryde area of operations. Ryde's plan, dubbed Operation HOLDUR, was designed to seize further systems by deploying all available troops, up to and including planetary militia forces. HOLDUR was risky, but Sphire hoped that by launching quick and forceful attacks using the BattleMech regiments available to him, the DCMS would be left with too little time to make further counterattacks. Archon Katrina Steiner approved the plan and mobilized additional 'Mech regiments to support HOLDUR, deploying regiments that had previously been held in reserve. When assigning these additional forces, the Archon dictated that these forces had to be used at the Terran end of the Ryde area, so that they could respond to any attacks originating from the Free Worlds League. This led Sphire to adjust his plan somewhat, but on the 1st of June 3029 Operation HOLDUR began, with the better part of a hundred assorted regiments deploying from the Federation of Skye to attack eight Combine systems.
The Twelfth Star Guards were tasked with capturing two planets during HOLDUR; Lambrecht and Asta. The Guards' Third Regiment landed on Lambrecht and seized the planet quickly after destroying the few DCMS 'Mechs on the world, despite the threat of fortifications and minefields.
During the Jihad Lambrecht was occupied by forces from the Word of Blake. As the allied coalition created by Devlin Stone began striking against Word of Blake Protectorate worlds the combined Clan Ghost Bear and Clan Snow Raven task force which had agreed to support the coalition struck at a number of Blakist worlds on the 21st of July 3076. Lambrecht was one of the worlds targeted by the Clan forces, along with the nearby worlds of Dyev, Kervil, Ko, Moore and Sabik.
Lambrecht was the scene of a bizarre incident off the coast of Galapagos one night in 3149, when a Rime Otter leapt from the ocean onto the deck of the grain freighter Yorokobi Maru, scanned the surrounding area, and then jumped back into the sea. Neither Combine nor Rasalhague Dominion authorities gave an answer as to how a Dominion 'Mech was in Lambrecht's seas a year before the Dominion's seizure of the planet.
In April 3150 the Rasalhague Dominion landed three Clusters from Omega Galaxy on the planet, routing Lambrecht's militia and a mercenary battalion after three weeks. A counterattack mounted by the Third An Ting Legion from nearby Ascella was beaten off and the Third's remnants were forced to flee to Lambrecht's southern continents, with their long-term survival in doubt.
Lambrecht has five continents: Galapagos (island continent), Brattanios, Falkos, Phillipharos, and Shasia. Shasia and Philliparos are in the southern hemisphere while the rest are in the northern hemisphere.Lambrecht was seen as an ideal colonization target. It possessed a biosphere compatible with Terran life, water, and extensive metal ores both on the planet's surface and in the remains of a moon surrounding the planet. Unknown to the colonists however was the relationship Lambrecht had to its sun. The massive G6 star's gravity surged over the world in "tides" causing earthquakes that prevented the local inhabitants from building large settlements and quickly destroying any building over a few stories tall. These earthquakes are generally at the lower end of the scale, but still disrupted daily life.
|Closest 60 systems (60 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Kaus Australis||27.0||Imbros||28.2||Atria||30.1||New Britain||31.3|
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 17, "Lambrecht World Profile"
- Shattered Fortress, p. 102, "Inner Sphere - 3151" (Map)
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine Founding" - 2319
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Lyran Commonwealth Founding "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 31, "Draconis Combine after Age of War - 2571"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Field Manual: SLDF, Inner Sphere - 
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 138, "Operation LIBERATION Wave 1 [July 2772 - December 2774]"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 118, "Digesting The Hegemony"
- First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 36, "Lyran Commonwealth after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 43, "Draconis Combine after First Succession War - 2822"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere - 2822"
- First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 66, "Planet-Hopping and Sunstroke"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 53, "Draconis Combine after Second Succession War - 2864"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 40, "Lyran Commonwealth after Second Succession War "
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "Draconis Combine Map - "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 64, "Draconis Combine after Third Succession War - 3025"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), Lyran Commonwealth Map 
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 47, "Lyran Commonwealth after Third Succession War  Map"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 73, "Ryde Theater"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 66, "Draconis Combine after Fourth Succession War - 3030"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 56, "Lyran Commonwealth after Fourth Succession War  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 68, "Draconis Combine after War of 3039 - 3040"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 59, "Lyran Commonwealth after War of 3039  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 71, "Draconis Combine after Operation REVIVAL - 3052"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 61, "Lyran Commonwealth after Clan Invasion  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 74, "Draconis Combine after FedCom Civil War - 3067"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 70, "Lyran Commonwealth after FedCom Civil War  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 42, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3067]
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere Map - [March 3081]"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3085]"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere - 3145"
- Shattered Fortress, p. 101, "Timeline of Events: 3146-3150"
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere, p. 6 "Prefecture I"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 60, "Draconis Front (January 3029)"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 19, p. 4, "The Lambrecht Umibozu"
- Shattered Fortress, p. 83
- First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 137, "First Succession War Deployment Table - DCMS"
- First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 139, "First Succession War Deployment Table - LCAF"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 64, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Table - 3145"
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: LAAF
- First Succession War (sourcebook)
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Handbook: House Marik
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 19
- Shattered Fortress