- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Landrum nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1127.445 : -574.129[e]|
Landrum is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery between the Vul Rift and the Cygnus Loop. The closest known inhabited systems to Landrum are Argondale and Fröislandis, although as with many Deep Periphery systems, 'close' is a relative term - both systems being located more than 180 light years away from Landrum.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Star Cluster 814||162.8||Argondale||184.3||Fröislandis||202.5||Malador Cluster||209.4|
|Doggerbank||321.9||Refuel Base Gamma||337.1||Gurgaldar||376.5||Tansalir||427.6|
|St. Andreas||583.3||Caesar's Crown||619.8||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||651.3||Melidron||658.6|
Landrum was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Landrum, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Landrum.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"