- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
When In May 2237 Ryde, Sevren and Freedom declared independence from the Terran Alliance, Admiral Leondard Juillard and General Armando Luchesi of the 2nd Interstellar Strategic Combined Assault Force dispatched three squadrons of vessels to put down the rebellion; one of these squadrons traveled to Sevren, and consisted of attack transports, assault carriers and some KF-equipped strike cruisers. The INTERSTRATCAF squadrons had been on exercise near Saturn, and as a result were able to reach the Sevren system in just three days.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 16-17, "Word of Rebellion Reaches Terra"