- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Arcturus|
Lestrade Motors was started by the Lestrade family, which briefly ruled the Isle of Skye. In 3079 the family focuses on their commercial endeavors, leaving politics behind. The company is the largest source of Buffel engineering vehicles for the LCAF.
Lestrade Motors has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Arcturus:|
|Büffel VII||Support Vehicles|
|Components produced on Halfway:|
|Büffel VIII||Support Vehicles|
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 14
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 24, "Lestrade Motors"
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 14, "Lestrade Motors"