- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Year Availability||3068 (FS)|
|Ammo Per Ton||45|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||1,000|
|BV (2.0)|| 30|
The Light Autocannon was prototyped in the late 3050s, and introduced in 3068 by the Federated Suns, but saw full-scale production only after the Word of Blake Jihad destroyed the New Avalon Institute of Science. The Light AC/2, as its name implies, is a smaller, lighter version of the Autocannon/2. While it does not have the range of its larger cousin, it does have the ability to use the same special munitions.
The Light AC/2 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Mydron Flyswatter||Gulkana||Yeffters Weapons Factory||???|||
|Mydron Snipehunter||New Avalon||Corean Enterprises||VLK-QD2 Valkyrie|||
|???||Atreus||Imperator Automatic Weaponry||???|||
|Skobel "Little 20"||Terra||Skobel MechWorks||???|||
- TechManual, p. 270, "Light Autocannon"
- TechManual, p. 290, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment - Table"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"