Lion City Stables
|Lion City Stables|
|Colors||blue, green and white; single-headed white lion with three bodies, against a blue and green field|
Lion City Stables had been on a success route when for unknown reasons (though gossip says some other Stable wants to take them out of business) struck them on 3051. The stable decided to increase security with additional guards and even resorting to the usage of undercover agents to pinpoint his hidden enemy. The Stable was also contracting any good MechWarrior who wanted to fight for them.
After 3059, when Jasmine Kalasa (former bloodnamed warrior of Clan Diamond Shark joined, and also thanks to Ervin Rebelke's win on the Solaris Grand Tournament on 3065, the luck on the Stables was reversing: the bad luck of the Stable seemed to be fading.
With the change in the ownership former fans and supporter shift their influence behind the Lynch-stable.
Stablemasters and Owner
- Vernon Singh leads the stable after his father lost ownership in a fight. He is friendly, easygoing and inclined to give good contract terms.
- Nicole Singh, daughter of Vernon and being trained by his father to inherit the stable. On 3067 she was the stable's representative in the Solaris Stable Owners Association.
|Ervin Rebelke||Clan Invasion
|3065 to 3066 Solaris Games Grand Champion|||
|Jasmine Kalasa||Clan Invasion
|Jo Davis||Civil War|||
Tactics and Style
The facility have also the named 'Lion City' west of Solaris City, which has all equipment necessary to train and repair. The struck of bad luck in 3051 has forced the stable to reduce maintenance expenses and it might end up affecting performance.
- Experience = Elite in 3067
- Rating = B in 3054 and A in 3067
- BattleMech = 18 in 3054 and 17 in 3067
The Stable as of 3067 has access to A Rated Equipment.
Lion City MechWarriors reduce the long-range weapons fire penalty from +4 to +3.
When Lion City MechWarriors fire at short range or make a physical attack they suffer a +1 to-hit penalty.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 19 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Solaris VII: The Game World – Gamemaster's Book, p. 20 "Lion City Stables"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 27 - "Lion City Stables"
- "Illusions of Victory"
- MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII, p. 64 "BattleMech Stable Table"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.160 "MRP-3S MORPHEUS"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 44 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Lion City Stables special abilities