Mótuö Chë Shang
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
A venerable family-owned enterprise, Mótuö Chë Shang has hand-crafted exclusive motorcycles since 2467 when company founder Trun Shang secured its first contract to create a one-of-a-kind bike for a noble in the Chancellor's court. Becoming an exceedingly sought after status symbol for the nobles of the Confederation, each of the few dozen bikes the company finishes per year are specially made to order, with no two bikes the same, each verging on artistic masterpieces. As with much of the Confederation, in the wake of the Xin Sheng revival the current owner Howard Shang and a number of his dozen understudies had begun to include Chinese iconography in the bikes the company has produced.  
In 3067 the company was rumoured to be working on a special bike for Sang-jiang-jun Talon Zahn. Also notable around this time was the arrival of Lupo Salazar, a native of the Free Worlds League planet of Sierra. Petitioning Shang for an apprenticeship in the Mótuö Chë Shang, Salazar was accepted after a seven-hour interview, his first project unique in the company's history - a street bike created with the hallmark care and devotion lavished on the company's cruisers.
|Components produced on Sian:|
|Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2||Wheeled Vehicles|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 132, "Economy - Major Industries - Mótuö Chë Shang"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 22 "Wheeled Vehicles - Mótuö Chë Shang No.2 / Flashbang ZZ10000"