|Parent Command||Northwind Highlanders|
MacLeod's Regiment participated in 3061 in Task Force Serpent assaulting the Smoke Jaguar city of Pahn on Huntress, taking the factory producing BattleMechs and ProtoMechs, suffering a Smoke Jaguar counter attack shortly afterwards. At the end of the campaign, the majority of the regiment had been destroyed.
|Commanding Officers of the MacLeod's Regiment|
The unit has no special maneuver and surprise the enemy every time.
The unit's supporting naval fleet contains the following JumpShips:
- Star Lord-class = St. Ives
- Invader-class = T. Beach, J. Jee, A. S. Cameron and E. Lawson
- Merchant-class = Sutherland and Lochnell, and the
- Scout-class = Overton
The technical staff can repair any damaged equipment.
MacLeod's Highlanders (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
MacLeod’s Regiment (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Wiliam MacCleod 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Northwind. 
MacLeod’s Regiment (Regiment/Elite/Reliable) 
- CO: William MacLeod 
- Regimental Command Company (Company/Elite/Reliable)
- MacLeod’s Regiment (Reinforced Regiment/Elite/Reliable)
- The unit is equipped with Star League technology and some salvaged Clan equipment.
- The unit contains also a vehicle company.
- Regimental Old Guard (Company/Elite/Fanatical)
- This honor guard contains the six fighters of the MacLeod Air Wing.
- 20 Year Update, p. 19
- Northwind Highlanders (scenario pack) p. 48
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 141 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 141
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 114
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update p. 54