Machine Gun (Battle Armor)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Damage|| 2  |
1D6 vs. Conventional Infantry  OR 7B/6B
|Mass Per Reload||0.1kg (50)|
|BV (2.0)|| 5 |
1 (Ammo) 1
The Machine Gun is favored as an effective and inexpensive way for Battle Armor to combat infantry thanks to its sheer firepower and impressive rate of fire. First derived from infantry support models, in terms of capabilities the 12mm weapon can easily rival its larger vehicular cousins typically mounted on BattleMechs and combat vehicles.
- TechManual, p. 258, "Machine Gun"
- TechManual, p. 348, "Clan Battle Armor Equipment Table"
- Total Warfare, p. 217, "Burst-Fire Weapon Damage vs. Conventional Infantry Table"
- A Time of War p. 215 Battle Armor Weapons Table
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- The Road Ahead
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137, "Machine Guns"
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 143, "Battle Armor Primary Weapons"