Machine Gun (Battle Armor)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Damage|| 2  |
1D6 vs. Conventional Infantry  OR 7B/6B
|Mass Per Reload||0.1kg (50)|
|BV (2.0)|| 5 |
1 (Ammo) 1
The Machine Gun is favored as an effective and inexpensive way for Battle Armor to combat infantry thanks to its sheer firepower and impressive rate of fire. First derived from infantry support models, in terms of capabilities it can easily rival its larger vehicular cousins typically mounted on BattleMechs and combat vehicles.
- TechManual, p. 258, "Machine Gun"
- TechManual, p. 348, "Clan Battle Armor Equipment Table"
- Total Warfare, p. 217, "Burst-Fire Weapon Damage vs. Conventional Infantry Table"
- A Time of War p. 215 Battle Armor Weapons Table
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137, "Machine Guns"
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 143, "Battle Armor Primary Weapons"