- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1045.933 : -381.236[e]|
The Malador Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,100 light-years from Terra, the Malador Cluster is relatively close to the Vul Rift and the Deep Periphery colonies known as Landrum and Doggerbank. The location of the Malador Cluster was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
The Malador Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Malador Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Malador Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"