- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Malador Cluster nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1045.933 : -381.236[e]|
The Malador Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,100 light-years from Terra, the Malador Cluster is relatively close to the Vul Rift and the Deep Periphery colonies known as Landrum and Doggerbank. The location of the Malador Cluster was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Star Cluster 814||72.1||Doggerbank||112.7||Refuel Base Gamma||152.3||Landrum||209.4|
|Argondale||219.2||Gurgaldar||346.4||Fröislandis||377.1||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||442.1|
|Caesar's Crown||449.6||St. Andreas||463.6||Mostaganem||483.8||Ksabi||496.0|
The Malador Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Malador Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Malador Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"