- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
MapPack: Grasslands was published in 2019, as the first all-new map set in nearly twenty years, and contained six double-sided maps providing twelve brand-new battlefields.
From the CGL webshop:
|“|| ALL NEW BATTLEFIELDS!
Expanding directly on the all-new maps found in the BattleTech: Beginner Box and BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat products, MapPack: Grasslands includes six double-sided maps providing twelve brand-new battlefields!
Created using new art in the brilliant aesthetics of the new box sets, these maps include a variety of terrain elements that deliver interesting battlefields for players of every skill level. Each map is 17" x 22", paper, and may be placed side-on or edge-on with other maps for expanded battlefields.
Among the twelve map designs will be recreations of two of BattleTech's most popular maps.