- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Seattle-based Marco Mazzoni has been a BattleTech fan since the 1980s, initially producing fan-work before doing official art for a number of Catalyt Game Labs books, primary cover pieces, as well as being contracted by Harbrained Schemes to produce work for concept art for the BattleTech (Video Game) as well as covers for the Mike Stackpole novellas, the game's marketing art, vehicle designs, and the Kickstarter backer BattleMech paint schemes. Mazzoni eventually joined Harbrained Schemes as Co-Art Director, most notably working on the expansions for the main game which saw him develop the Hatchetman for the Urban Warfare expansion.
Marco Mazzoni played MechWarrior Online and was a member of the MWO player clan Isengrim, including a number of references to the unit in his works for Harebrained Schemes as well as submitting the unit for inclusion in the Second Succession War sourcebook - Topic: Second Succession War Mercenaries - by the fans!
- BattleTech-related artwork by Marco Mazzoni