- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Jock is the pen-name of Mark Simpson, a British artist. He is best best known for his work in 2000 AD and on The Losers for Vertigo. Since his first commercial work for the SLA Industries role-playing game produced by Wizards of the Coast (WotC), Jock's dynamic, emotive style has since graced WotC's Ars Magica, Magic: The Gathering, and BattleTech CCG as well as commissions for companies including MTV, British Airways, Playstation and Nintendo. He won the Best Newcomer Award at the National Comics Awards in 2001. Jock also produces key art, concept design, and promotional imagery for films such as Iron Man 3, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Dredd, Star Wars: Episode VIII, and the Oscar-winning Ex Machina. Born in Glasgow, Scotland, he now lives and works in Devon, England.