- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First published||November 2005|
|Content||blind booster containing plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||MechWarrior: Firepower Boosters|
|Followed by||MechWarrior: Domination Boosters|
MechWarrior: Annihilation miniatures set is the second collection of plastic miniatures for use in the revised MechWarrior: Age of Destruction miniatures game. The set was retailed in blind booster packs. Introduces Clan Nova Cat and is the last expansion to feature Dark Age splinter faction units.
MechWarrior: Annihilation introduces 81 new units, including four super-rare units and one ultra-rare unit, a 'Mech representing the next faction to debut in the MechWarrior: Age of Destruction universe. MechWarrior: Annihilation also adds 23 gear cards, 23 pilot cards, 8 planetary condition cards, 8 mission cards, and 8 faction pride cards to the game. With the exception of Super-Rare figures, most players will find that they receive the entire set in one case.
From the back cover
MW:AoD blind booster sets. four prepainted, fully assembled miniatures (one Mech, one vehicle, and two infantry) 1 gear card 1 pilot card 1 random card (either a planetary condition card, faction pride card, or mission card)