MechWarrior: Champions, Volume II Action Pack
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior: Champions, Volume II|
|First published||July 2007|
|Content||four plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||Champions Vol.I|
|Followed by||Solaris VII Light Pack|
The MechWarrior: Champions, Volume II Action Pack is a collection of four plastic miniatures for use in the MechWarrior: Dark Age miniatures game. The box also provides four pilot cards, four gear cards and two exclusive maps.
From the back cover
|“|| The 2006 MechWarrior World Championship featured the highest level of competition for MechWarrior fans. In the end, only Marc-André Leblanc was left standing. But that didn’t stop us from honoring the top four finishers at the event!
To commemorate their superior play, we allowed each of the top four to choose a Mech™, and then we created a pilot card fashioned after each of them! We hope you have fun incorporating this Action Pack into your arsenal—and maybe you can join this prestigious group next year by competing in the 2007 MechWarrior Championship events at Gen Con Indy!
- Four plastic miniatures
- Four pilot cards (dual-sided)
- Four gear cards
- Two Maps