MechWarrior: Champions, Volume I Action Pack
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior: Champions, Volume I|
|First published||June 2007|
|Content||four plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||House Davion pack|
|Followed by||Champions Vol.II|
The MechWarrior: Champions, Volume I Action Pack is a collection of four plastic miniatures for use in the MechWarrior: Dark Age miniatures game. The box also provides four pilot cards, four gear cards and an exclusive map.
From the back cover
|“|| The 2006 MechWarrior Fellowship Championship featured the highest level of creativity and competition for MechWarrior fans. Although Matt Vanek built the most innovative battleforce—and then put the smack down on his opponents, Wizkids felt it was only fair to honor the top four finishers at the event!
To commemorate their superior play, Wizkids allowed each of the top four to choose a ’Mech, and then they created a pilot card fashioned after each of them! Wizkids hope you have fun incorporating this Action Pack into your arsenal—and maybe you can join this prestigious group next year by competing in the 2007 MechWarrior Championship events at Gen Con Indy!
- Four plastic miniatures
- Four pilot cards (dual-sided)
- Four gear cards