- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Development|| Philip A. Lee|
Randall N. Bills, Jason M. Hardy (additional development)
|Primary writing|| Philip A. Leey|
William H. Keith (Dragon's Lair)
Craig A. Reed
|Cover artwork||Marco Mazzoni|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
MechWarrior: Destiny is an upcoming new entry in the MechWarrior series of role-playing games. It is intended to be simpler and easier to play than A Time of War, and will feature new, distinct rules for 'Mech scale combat.
During their crowdfunding project for the BattleTech: Clan Invasion boxed set, CGL erroneously wrote in the stretch goals description that MechWarrior: Destiny was slated for a 2020 release. It was later clarified that this was meant to read (and refer to) MechWarrior: Legends, a stretch goal publication that was part of the campaign; CGL could not alter the text once it was published.
A "closed beta" version of the rulebook was released to the backers of the crowdfunding campaign on 20 September 2019 for playtesting and feedback.