MechWarrior: Faction Dice
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior: Faction Dice|
|Publisher||Koplow and Wizkids|
|First published||August 2003|
The MechWarrior Faction Dice tubes contain three dice: two dice of one color scheme and one die of an opposite color scheme. Each tube is individually tabbed for hanging, or can be set up standing on shelves or in counter displays. The six factions are the first movers into the power vacuum that forms with the failure of the galactic communications network in the MechWarrior universe. Each set of dice is in the pertinent colors of their respective faction, allowing MechWarrior players to show their loyalty to their chosen faction. With the six factions continually at war for the control of the failing Republic, and every MechWarrior Campaign based on battles between the factions, every player will want to show their true colors at the gaming table!
Note that although these dice are manufactured by Koplow, they will be available to distributors exclusively through WizKids.
Six MechWarrior Faction Dice Tubes, each tube containing three dice.