- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First published||May 2005|
|Content||blind booster containing plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||MechWarrior: Age of Destruction Boosters|
|Followed by||MechWarrior: Annihilation Boosters|
MechWarrior: Firepower miniatures set is the second collection of plastic miniatures for use in the revised MechWarrior: Age of Destruction miniatures game. The set was retailed in blind booster packs. The set saw House Kurita become playable faction (a faction from the original BattleTech).
Mission cards added a new twist to the game, introducing extra victory conditions.
MechWarrior: Firepower introduced 83 new warriors, 6 of which are super rare and 1 ultra-rare 'Mech. The ultra-rare 'Mech was a preview of the next new faction to make its presence felt in the MechWarrior universe. MechWarrior: Firepower also adds 25 gear cards, 25 pilot cards, 8 planetary condition cards, 8 mission cards, and 8 faction pride cards to the MechWarrior universe.
From the back cover
MW:AoD blind booster sets. four prepainted, fully assembled miniatures (one Mech, one vehicle, and two infantry) 1 gear card 1 pilot card 1 random card (either a planetary condition card, faction pride card, or mission card)