MechWarrior: Undead Lance
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior: Undead Lance|
|Content||four plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||Solaris VII Assault Pack|
|Followed by||Wolf Spiders Pack|
The MechWarrior: Undead Lance Action Pack is a collection of four plastic miniatures themed on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse for use in the MechWarrior: Dark Age miniatures game. The box also provides four pilot cards, and an exclusive map.
From the back cover
|“|| Blood for Blood...
The Undead Lance was born of fire and mystery. Some would even go as far as to claim that these former prisoners of the Areseppi Correctional Facility have the Devil himself as their unseen benefactor. With their ghastly appearance and almost supernatural talents, these warriors promise destruction to anyone who opposes them.
This Undead Lance Action Pack features a unique game mechanic, previously unseen in the MechWarrior game universe, which allows these 'Mechs to become ever-more deadly as the battle rages on!
- Four plastic miniatures
- Four pilot cards (dual-sided)