MechWarrior: Wolf Strike
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior: Wolf Strike|
|First published||September 2006|
|Content||blind booster containing plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||MechWarrior: Vanguard Boosters|
MechWarrior: Wolf Strike miniatures set is the sixth and final collection of plastic miniatures for use in the revised MechWarrior: Age of Destruction miniatures game. The set was retailed in blind booster packs. The set saw Clan Wolf become playable faction (a faction from the original BattleTech).
MechWarrior: Wolf Strike features 107 units, split between all the current factions.
Wolf Strike introduces squad cards, which are used to grant additional new abilities to battle forces constructed of units from a variety of expansions.
From the back cover
MW:AoD blind booster sets. five prepainted, fully assembled miniatures (two Mech, one vehicle, and two infantry) two gear card two pilot card one random card (either a planetary condition card, faction pride card, or mercenary contract card)