MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat/Bouk Obelisk
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
--- Incoming Coded message ---
Kurultai GalxB_7th – Bronze level clearance
- disseminate by need only -
Here on Devin’s moon, MacDuff, vibro-sensors have detected a Binary-level mobilization to the south. The enemy is intent on finding and taking our isotope processor dome.
- Codename: Bouk Obelisk
- Planet: Devin’s Moon, MacDuff
- Terrain: Cratered/Vacuum
- Time: Dusk
We must blunt the enemy’s assault. You are to perform a combat patrol across the south quadrant. Follow your NAV sequence, and engage and destroy any and all opposition you encounter.
- Primary: Destroy any/all opposition encountered
- Primary: Escort Friendly Unit to Isotope Processor at NAV PHI
- Return: Isotope processor: NAV PHI
INCOMING MESSAGE: Friendly unit reports navigational trouble. MechWarrior at NAV UPSILON. Assist friendly unit.
INCOMING MESSAGE: Friendly damaged unit reports situation to be a trap.
INCOMING MESSAGE: Friendly damaged unit proceeding to isotope processor.
The enemy, now aware of the ISOTOPE PROCESSOR'S location, is massing on the edge of the quadrant. Reserve forces now must be called from the already besieged clusters below.
Failure is an unacceptable end. You are responsible not only to yourself but also to the Keshik, the Clan and your fallen comrades.
Not only were you able to neutralize the opposition in the quadrant, but you were able to bring your stranded comrade to safety. This kind of action in the field is to be commended.
The Keshik is vigilant and has noted our actions.