MechWarrior Combat Suit
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
The MechWarrior Combat Suit is an armored Cooling Suit first developed for the personal guards of House Kurita but, since its introduction, has become widespread throughout the Inner Sphere. In addition to the functions of a regular cooling suit, the combat suit is woven from heat-resistant polymer fabrics which protect from shrapnel and some small-arms fire and includes a rigid vest for further protection and space for a Medipack. The MCS' sealed helmet mimics all of the functions of a Combat Neurohelmet and connects to the BattleMech's life-support and communication systems through connection links in the side of the helmet. On its own the suit features six hours of air from an internal supply and twelve hours of communication through the integral Military Communicator, however the suit is not pressurized for underwater or vacuum environments 
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 159 "Personal Equipment - MechWarrior's Combat Suit"
- Lostech, p. 50