MechWarrior Solaris VII: Assault-Class Action Pack
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|MechWarrior Solaris VII: Assault-Class Action Pack|
|First published||August 2007|
|Content||Four plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||Solaris VII Heavy Pack|
|Followed by||Undead Lance|
The MechWarrior Solaris VII: Assault-Class Action Pack is a collection of four plastic miniatures for use in the MechWarrior: Dark Age miniatures game. The box also provides four pilot cards.
From the back cover
|“|| The search for fame and glory has lured many MechWarriors to the gladiatorial splendor of the Solaris VII arenas. Legends like Danai Liao-Centrella and Yulri Wolf earned their notoriety by competing and triumphing in the no-holds-barred, ’Mech-on-’Mech duels of the planet’s combative environment. Will you become the next MechWarrior to reign at Solaris VII?
This Solaris VII Action Pack features new rules to handle the nuances of ’Mech-on-’Mech combat, as well as other features never seen before in the MechWarrior game universe!
- Four plastic miniatures
- Four pilot cards (dual-sided)
- Four gear cards
- 24" x 24" Map that can be added to the maps from other Solaris VII products
- Complete Solaris VII rules