- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
MekHQ helps users manage and maintain their forces between games of MegaMek by recreating the BattleTech rules for salvage and repair. The program is still relatively new, and expanded features such as financial book keeping and pilot skill progression are planned for future versions, allowing players to easily manage long and complex campaigns.
Like its associated program, MegaMek, MekHQ is Java-based, and runs on any system that supports the Java Runtime Environment.