- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Microsoft is an American multinational computer technology corporation, which rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Windows line of operating systems. The corporation has since expanded into other fields such as the video game console market with the X-Box series.
As well as producing the operating systems upon which the majority of official BattleTech computer software run on, in 1999 the corporations' game publishing division Microsoft Game Studios (formerly the Microsoft Game Division or Microsoft Games) acquired FASA Interactive to obtain the company's talent and computer and video game rights to FASA properties. The now wholly owned subsidiary produced a number of products for the Windows platform, working with Day 1 Studios to produce titles for the X-Box console, up until its closure in 2007 .
BattleTech titles released by Microsoft included: