Minoru Nova Cat
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Minoru Nova Cat|
|Also known as||Minoru Kurita II|
|Affiliation|| House Kurita|
Clan Nova Cat
|Parents|| Theodore Kurita (father)|
Tomoe Sakade (mother)
|Siblings|| Franklin Sakamoto (half-brother)|
Minoru Kurita (born 3031 –died 3???), later Minoru Nova Cat, was the second son of Theodore Kurita and Tomoe Sakade and the brother of Omi and Hohiro Kurita. He was described as having a small and bookish appearance, but possessed an incredible inner strength. He was partial to mystic pursuits.
Minoru was born to Theodore Kurita and Tomoe Sakade. The youngest of Theodore's three children, he is described as a mystic and was never seriously considered for the Dragon's throne. He instead devoted himself to the unseen forces in life, commanding a powerful inner strength.
Titles and Positions
Likely Biccon Winters
|Oathmaster of Clan Nova Cat
|| Succeeded by|
- According to the Order of Five Pillars and Subhash Indrahar, Minoru's mother, Tomoe Sakade, was descended from Duncan Cameron of House Cameron, hereditary First Lords of the Terran Hegemony. As such, Minoru and his descendants could theoretically lay claim to being heirs of the throne of the original Star League. However, given the timing of this revelation, the truth of this claim is somewhat dubious. 
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 30 - "Key Personalities"
- Endgame, p. 274
- Path of Glory,pp. 103-106, 114-116
- Heir to the Dragon, p. 271