- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|In service until||2787|
The Minsck was a Lola I-class destroyer in service with the Free Worlds League Navy as the FWLS Minsck. Active during the First Succession War, the Minsck was deployed in the Wazan system in September 2787, operating alongside a sister ship, the FWLS Warsaw, and the battleship Ragusa as escorts to the Free Worlds League Military forces on the planet, primarily drawn from the Marik Militia. As the Militia regiments were preparing to redeploy for further attacks against the Capellan Confederation, the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces struck at both the Corey and Wazan systems, targeting transport ships and then escort vessels.
Responding to messages from the transport JumpShips under attack at the nadir and zenith jump points in the system, the Minsck and the other WarShips moved from their position in orbit above the planet via in-system jumps to engage the Capellan WarShips, which consisted of the Black Lion-class battlecruiser CCS Zulfiqar leading a group of four destroyers, two Essex-class and two Lola III-class. In the resulting battle the Minsck and the other Free Worlds League WarShips managed to damage the destroyer CCS Khalzan badly enough that she had to be scuttled, but were overwhelmed and destroyed by the remaining Capellan WarShips.
- First Succession War, p. 56, "Corey and Wazan"