- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Mizdargh nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||399.56 : -1338.764[e]|
Mizdargh is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery beyond the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex and the California Nebula. Mizdargh is located close to the Horgens and Fager systems, although as with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, close is a relative term; the closest of these systems, Horgens, lies almost 240 light years distant from Mizdargh.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Horgens||236.0||Star Cluster 752||339.9||Death's Gaze Cluster||380.5||Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11||391.2|
|Star Cluster 1108||566.3||Star Cluster 889||635.3||Farhome||734.5||The Swan's Eye||760.9|
|Pharos||763.2||Leviathans Rest||794.7||Erod's Escape||841.1||Colchis||842.5|
|Hellespont||842.5||Star Cluster 65||848.6||Tyrrhenia||850.9||Fylovar||851.3|
Mizdargh was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Mizdargh, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Mizdargh.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"