|Musketeer Hover Tank|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Armor||StarGuard CIV Ferro-Fibrous w/ CASE|
|Engine||GM 115 Internal Combustion Engine|
|Communications System||Corean Transband-J9|
|Targeting Tracking System||Corean B-Tech w/TAG|
The Musketeer Hover Tank is a combat vehicle designed to deliver concentrated firepower quickly and cheaply. The hovertank is as difficult to kill as a hover vehicle can be, with seven tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor protecting it, and CASE protecting its four-person crew from internal explosions. An internal combustion engine is inexpensive and can still maintain speeds up to 119 km/h.
Weapons and Equipment
The Musketeer was created to deliver a Mydron Tornado Rotary Autocannon/5 to the field. Three tons of ammunition give the Musketeer's crew the ability to maintain sustained fire. The autocannon is backed up by a pair of Holly Mark II Streak SRM-2 launchers. The result of this is a scattershot effect that can quickly damage the motive systems of enemy tanks and damage critical systems.
In German products the unit's proper name was perfectly translated to Musketier.
Original Musketeer from TRO:3067
- Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 16-17, "Musketeer Hover Tank"
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer
- Combat Operations, p. 126, "Force Faction Table"
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 20
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer Hover Tank (Armor) variant
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 21
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer Hover Tank (3080 Upgrade) variant
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 19