|Manufacturer||United Outworlders Corporation|
|Type (Shape)||Military Spheroid|
|Fuel||10 tons (800 Points)|
|Heat Sinks||21 Double Heat Sinks|
|Crew||1 officer |
6 bay personnel
Created by the Raven Alliance, the NL-45 "Gunboat" is a Clan small craft designed for the role of a patrol and small escort vessel. Produced by United Outworlders Corporation on Ramora, the NL-45 is also used to augment Clan Snow Raven's touman of aerospace assets by serving as a boarding and Electronic Warfare craft.
The "Gunboat" would soon become a boon to the UOC, becoming a popular model to sell to other Clans.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed to provide heavy firepower, the craft's main arsenal is mostly focused in its front firing arc. Mounted in the nose section are two ER PPCs with a pair of Clan built Class 5 Rotary Autocannons. The aft firing arc is armed with a pair of ER Large Lasers, so as to fend off anyone tailing the "Gunboat".
The hull is layered with 22 tons of Ferro-Aluminum armor, and with two Anti-Missile Systems that are found in each of its left & right flanks.
- All crew members have to sleep in steerage-class quarters.
- The NL-45 "Gunboat" is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, pp. 50-51, 110 - BV2
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 61
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, pp. 50-51 Basic description.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, pp. 50-51 Stats