- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Nathan nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-67.217 : -49.158[e]|
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2341 - Inhabited world 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3139 - Covenant Worlds 
Third Succession War
During the Third Succession War Nathan was a rural world periodically used by Free Worlds League Military units as a rest and recuperation berth. In 3018 Nathan was raided by the mercenary unit Snord's Irregulars as part of a campaign the Irregulars had dubbed Operation Junk Yard Dog. The Irregulars were in pursuit of items looted from their museum on Clinton by FWLM troops late in 3017, and had tracked some of the items to Nathan, where they were due to be auctioned off on the open market. Using security codes stolen by the Lyran Commonwealth the Irregulars disguised their DropShip as a League vessel returning from the front lines, receiving clearance to land as guests of the local Earl on March 13th. While on approach to Nelson the Irregulars executed a combat drop in secret, achieving total surprise over the FWLM elements and supporting commands on Nelson at the time. The Irregulars proceeded to fight a series of simultaneous engagements in cities across Nelson over the next two weeks, retrieving items before the League could bring in additional forces. In one notable instance the Irregulars managed to recover a number of items from within the city of Fullson, using a hurricane that struck the city as cover to withdraw with the items ahead of League forces.
- Dast Forest:
- Fullson: a city on Nelson.
- Markhall: a city on Nelson.
- Tros: a city on Nelson.
| Closest 64 systems (61 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|St. Gall||39.3||Tania Borealis||39.7||Tabit||40.0||Wyatt||40.8|
|Mandal||58.8||Zavijava||60.3||Xi Ursae Majoris||61.8||Lancaster||62.3|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13,
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Map of Covenant Worlds included with Free Worlds League map as of 
- Cranston Snord's Irregulars, pp. 5, 39-47 (Scenarios "Junk Yard Dog Affair" I-IV)