- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Clan Goliath Scorpion|
SaKhan Elam believed his Clan's shift towards a more offensive stature could spell its doom. Though pleasantly surprised at the success achieved by Khan Suvorov's military reforms, the SaKhan still brooded over the Scorpions' weakened homeworld defenses.
Nelson Elam was killed following a Trial of Refusal against ilKhan Garret Sainze. The Trial had been called by the Goliath Scorpion Khan, Ariel Suvorov, against the election of Garrett Sainze of Clan Fire Mandrill as ilKhan. Suvorov had declared Sainze incompetent, due to his failure to secure enough votes to overturn the Great Refusal, and Sainze had no choice but to accept - or forfeit what little respect he had left. The Trial became a three-day campaign on Shadow, with Suvorov and Sainze leading their respective forces. Of the four Clusters of troops each Clan brought, by the end of the Trial five had been destroyed; the Fire Mandrills lost the Third Sainze Honor Guard Battle Cluster, Fourteenth Sainze Rear Guard Cluster and Fifty-third Assault Cluster, while the Scorpions lost the Sixth Scorpion Hussars and Twenty-third Scorpion Cuirassiers. The Fire Mandrills also lost the Command Trinary of Kindra Sainze; Garret Sainze was killed in action, as was Nelson.
Personality and Appearance
Titles and Positions
|SaKhan of Clan Goliath Scorpion
3052 - 3071
| Succeeded by|
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p.110, "Description of Clan Goliath Scorpion rulers"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 64, "Machinations and Manipulations"