New York Vehicle Y2 Facility
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|New York Vehicle Y2 Facility|
|Primary Products|| Vehicles|
The New York Vehicle Y2 Facility was created in 3068 by the Diamond Sharks using plans they purchased from the Blood Spirits. Everything that is produced at this facility was available for sale to anyone with enough money. It was named "New York" because the original plant was located on York, one of the Clan Homeworlds.
Vehicle Y2 Facility has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Trondheim:|
|Pike (Clan)||Tracked Vehicles|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Consolidated 135 XL||Balac|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Forging AM15 Ferro-Fibrous||Balac|
|Neil 9000 Comm System||Balac|
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 5
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 3, "State Of The Industry At A Glance (DEC 3079)"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 132, "Balac VTOL Profile"