- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||New Samarkand Metals|
|Engine||Fuel Cell (Electric)|
Weapons and Equipment
The armor vehicle focuses on firepower rather than the command and coordination abilities of later Partisan models. By using less-expensive technology, customers who couldn't afford a Partisan still get a solid anti-aircraft platform. Using a modified support vehicle chassis, a Fuel Cell engine provides a top speed of 54 kp/h while thirteen tons of BAR 9 armor provides protection against most weaponry. Offensively, the Nike carries a pair of Light AC/2s and a pair of LB 5-X ACs with each weapon backed by a two ton ammunition bay. Due to the bulkier nature of some components the Nike weighs 90 tons - ten tons heavier than its inspiration.
- Partisan - The tank that served as inspiration of the Nike.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, p. 11