Nimakachi Fusion Products Limited
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Nimakachi Fusion Products Limited|
|Primary Site(s)|| Dalton|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
Nimakachi Fusion Products Limited is an interstellar Manufacturer of DropShips, as well as Light and Medium BattleMechs. Though based in the Free Worlds League, Nimakachi Fusion Products Limited primarily exports BattleMechs to the Draconis Combine.
Founded during the glory days of the original Star League on the Free Worlds League world of Tematagi, like many corporations of the day, Nimakachi's influences spanned across entire breadth of the League. The Draconis Combine was the company's largest "foreign" market and in 2602, Nimakachi purchased the bankrupt Sendai mining complex on Lapida II, using the complex's mining tunnels as factory spaces. Nicknamed "Tematagi Minor" by many in the company, the subterranean facility proved to be a significant deterrent against raiding, military strategist instead suggesting any smart raiders would focus on hijacking the DropShips shipping the completed products off-world.  
The business grew to gather contracts with both the DCMS and the Star League Defense Forces. The company produced limited quantities of advanced DropShip designs, such as the Model 96 Elephant Class Tug/Assault DropShip.
The Succession Wars and 31st Century
After the Star League collapsed, Nimakachi would enter the realm of BattleMech manufacture during the early decades of the Succession Wars era, charged by the Free World League Parliament to produce the Spider and Vulcan, two SLDF designs the FWLM had captured from the collapsing Terran Hegemony, in return for the exclusive rights to their technical data. The company would later initiate production of the Spider at Lapida II also, as well as beginning manufacturing the well regarded Warhammer. However like many companies, by the Third Succession War the technological decline had begun to effect Nimakachi's output, with the poor condition of the Lapida II plant slowing production to a trickle and the company forced to suspend production of the Warhammer on the eve of the Fourth Succession War.
Nimakachi's fortunes improved dramatically with the Clan Invasion, giving the company access to recovered LosTech and massively increased demand from the desperate DCMS, the output of both League and Combine Spider lines almost entirely going to the rebuilding Combine military. Recognizing that merely increasing production of its existing designs would not ensure future orders when the fighting slowed down, Nimakachi also looked to developing entirely new designs, first with the Spider based Venom and later the four-legged Bishamon.
The company expanded its DropShip production at its Dalton orbital yards to include a civilian cargo version of the Condor transport, named the Stork.
While the underground nature of the Lapida II plant protected it from Word of Blake assault, the Tematagi factory was one of many victims of the Jihad, destroyed by the Order of the Faithful pirate band in 3069.  With the Tematagi falling within the borders of the Rim Commonality, that nation's desperate need for a homegrown manufacturer of military hardware led them to spend considerable effort to woo the company back, ultimately successful with additional funding from the Duchy of Oriente in return for a fixed percentage of the rebuilt factory's output. By 3085 the partially rebuilt plant was producing Spiders and Fleas, with Nimakachi making plans to produce Vulcans and Scorpions when additional lines were rebuilt. 
Nimakachi was chosen to produce the Aquila AeroSpace Fighter for both the Rim Commonality and the Oriente Protectorate. Those two governments split development costs and received production output from the Dalton production line. The fighter was introduced at the start of the Victoria War, and production remained brisk through 3145.
Leaders of Corporation
Nimakachi Fusion Products Limited has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Dalton:|
|AQA-1M Aquila||Medium AeroSpace Fighter|
|Interplanetary Drive - Small Craft|
|Pitban 300a|||
|Interplanetary Drive -Dropships|
|Pitban 1350-XRB|||
|Nimakachi Model IC||Aquila|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Hermes 275 XL||Aquila|
|Armor - FA - Aerospace Fighters|
|ArcShield IX AO Ferro-Aluminum||Aquila|
|Light Gauss Rifle|
|Oriente MagCoil Model E Light||Aquila|
|ER Medium Laser|
The Lapida II factories are located underground to protect the workers and the machinery from the world's tainted atmosphere. In 3079 these factories were operating at approximately 80% of their pre-Jihad output.
|Components produced on Lapida II:|
|SDR-5V Spider||Light BattleMech|
|SDR-5K Spider||Light BattleMech|
|SDR-7K Spider||Light BattleMech|
|SDR-7K2 Spider||Light BattleMech|
|SDR-7M Spider||Light BattleMech|
|SDR-9K Venom||Light BattleMech|
|BSN-3K Bishamon||Medium BattleMech|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 134 "Economy - Military Engineering - Nimakachi Fusion Products"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 21 "Lapida II - Nimakachi Fusion Products, Limited"
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 58, "Note of manufacturer"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 54
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, pp. 12-17, 19-22, "Jihad Timeline 3069"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 78 "The Sundered League - State of Readiness - Rim Commonality"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 17
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 44
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 44, "Produced Aquila Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 123, "Produced Nimakachi Fusion Components on Dalton"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 21
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- Technical Readout: 3039, pp.106-107
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, pp.20-21
- Objective Raids, p. 136, "Produced Nimakachi Fusion Components on Tematagi"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 90, "Produced Bishamon Components"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 26, "Produced Venom Components"