- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Star League XT Light Endo Steel|
|Armor||Durallex Heavy with CASE|
|Engine||Magna 390 XL|
|Communications System||Garret T-19G w/C3 Slave Unit|
|Targeting Tracking System||Cat's Eye 5|
|Heat Sinks||12 Double Heat Sinks|
|BV (1.0)||1,171 (C3: 177)|
The Ninja-To is intended to work with, and take advantage of, other units which carry a C3 Master Computer by carrying a C3 slave unit that allows it to share targeting data with other units in a C3 equipped unit. The Ninja-To is built on a lightweight Star League XT Light Endo Steel that cradles a powerful Magna 390 XL engine that gives the 'Mech a top speed of 97.2 km/h. While this combination of structure and engine saves weight, it also makes the Ninja-To susceptable to being a combat loss from side torso destruction. The Ninja-To carries twelve tons of Durallex Heavy with CASE to ensure that it will not be completely destroyed in the event of an ammunition explosion.
Weapons and Equipment
The Ninja-To has two Diverse Optics Sunbeam ER Large Lasers giving it respectable long range damage capabilities. For close combat, the 'Mech has two Diverse Optics Type ER Medium Lasers and a single Shigunga MRM-10. Because of the 'Mech's design it depends on a C3 network to allow the MechWarrior piloting the 'Mech make the most of the 'Mechs limited weaponry.
Original Ninja-To from TRO:3067
- MUL online date for the Ninja-To
- Combat Operations, p. 125
- Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 78-79, "Ninja-To 'Mech Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 122
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 123
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 124