Nova Roma nearby systems
|X:Y Coordinates||-83.252 : -133.95[e]|
|Recharge station(s)||Zenith & Nadir|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
- 2271 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 2786 - Free Worlds League 
- 2822 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3081 - Free Worlds League 
Nova Roma III
|Nova Roma III|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler||Colonel Stanton de Beer (Political Leader)|
(Precentor Alex Dumarov)
Nova Roma is an agrarian world. Lacking a strategic position and possessing a great deal of arable land, Nova Roma quickly became one of the "breadbasket worlds" in the Free Worlds League. For most of the 400 years of its history, Nova Roma was simply a sleepy agricultural world.
The Succession Wars
Third Succession War
In September 3014, Nova Roma was the first world attacked in Anton Marik's Revolt. Elements of the Wolf's Dragoons mercenary unit, Beta Regiment, the 7th Kommandos, the Special Recon Group and Zeta Battalion, took the defenders off guard. In fact, mention of the Wolf's Dragoons through many of the militia members into a panic. Within 72 hours, Nova Roma had fallen and give Duke Anton his first victory.
Not long after securing the planet, Anton Marik arrived on Nova Roma and gave an inflammatory speech. He also had rounded up many of the planets leaders to stand with him to create a fake show of support for his revolt. This event would help spark resistance in the Marik Loyalists to resist Anton Marik and bring about his downfall. It would also bring destruction to Nova Roma as Marik Loyalists destroyed many of the planet's farms and mines in retaliation for their perceived support of Anton's Revolt.
The time since has seen the military governor of the planet ruthlessly investigating any rumor of rebellion or unrest, while the population tries to rebuild their farms.
|Closest 44 systems (42 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Sophie's World||19.5||Sorunda||21.2||Asellus Borealis||23.4||Jászberény||23.9|
|Vanra||45.5||New Delos||45.7||Holt||45.9||New Praha||46.9|
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 158, "Planet Guide"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Sourcebook), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 34, "Free Worlds League after First Succession War "
- First Succession War (Sourcebook), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook), p. 18, "First Victories"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 19, "Regimental Status"
- First Succession War (Sourcebook), p. 138, "First Succession War Deployment Table - FWLM"
- The Color of the Sky
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Report 2765: FWLM
- First Succession War (Sourcebook)
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- The Color of the Sky (short story)
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook)