- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3140)|
Ogoun's Machete is a mercenary unit indigenous to the world of Siendou. Situated in a region abandoned by the collapsing Free Worlds League, this independent world is a constitutional theocracy where the global faith, the Siva Lwa, does not allow its followers to serve in a national military but does not preclude professional soldierism as mercenaries. (It is unclear from the context is Ogoun's Machete is a regular mercenary unit registered with the MRBC, or the equivalent of a local militia).
In August of 3140, deep periphery raiders called Hellion Harpies attempted to raid the ostensibly undefended planet, only to run afoul of the local mercenaries. At the Chaine de la Selle diamond mining site, one of the planet's four key mining sites that had raider 'Mechs dropped on them, Sister Ayo Olobumni of Ogoun's Machete met the attackers with her lance of Black Hawks (Black Hawk 3 variant), destroying a Merlin, two Lineholders and a JagerMech and forcing a Shockwave pilot to surrender (and be the sole survivor).
|Commanding Officers of Ogoun's Machete|
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 34