Onslaught: Tales from the Clan Invasion!
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Onslaught: Tales from the Clan Invasion!|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||11 September 2013|
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Timeline||19 October 3028 - 1 December 3054|
- A New Game, by Steven Mohan Jr.
- Fourth Form, by Jason Schmetzer
- Double Down, by Phillip A. Lee
- My Father's Sword, by Craig A. Reed
- The Tools We Serve, by Chris Hussey
- Superior, by Steven Mohan, Jr.
- Three Points of Pride, by Jason Hansa
|“|| In 1990 Michael A. Stackpole's novel Lethal Heritage introduced readers to the Clans, genetically enhanced MechWarriors from beyond the Periphery who returned to the Inner Sphere to conquer the Successor States. With advanced BattleMechs and unstoppable skills, they crushed all who stood in their way — changing the BattleTech universe forever.
Now, in Onslaught: Tales of the Clan Invasion!, seven stories have been gathered from the BattleCorps fiction website to showcase this universe-altering event. Seven stories of incredible attacks from beyond known space. Seven stories of unremitting heroism in the face of defeat.
Seven stories of the onslaught of the Clans.