- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
Starting in 2023, the Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere (ACPS) threatened Japan, due to its interest in joining the Western Alliance. The agreement ended increased tension in the region between Japan, the ACPS and the Western Alliance.
This accord allowed the member nations to retain some control over their regional affairs.
- The Star League, p. 9