- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Starting in 2023, the Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere (ACPS) threatened Japan, due to its interest in joining the Western Alliance. The agreement ended increased tension in the region between Japan, the ACPS and the Western Alliance.
This accord allowed the member nations to retain some control over their regional affairs.
- The Star League, p. 9