- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
Ostmann Industries is a weapons manufacturer with several designs to its credit. These BattleMechs are often referred to as the Ost- series, and are some of the most popular designs in the Inner Sphere. In addition to designing and producing the Ostroc and Ostsol, they also created the Ostwar and Ostscout. Ostmann was one of the first firms to license their designs to other manufacturers. The Ostscout and Ostsol for example were produced by Kong Interstellar.
Ostmann Industries has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Terra:|
|OWR-2M Ostwar||Heavy BattleMech|
|OSR-2C Ostroc||Heavy BattleMech|
|Armor (BattleMechs & Combat Vehicles)|
- Technical Readout: 3039, pp. 285, 292
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 1, p. 6, "Produced Ostwar Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 291, "OSR-2C Ostroc"