- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||green and gold; two gold acorns above a gold cauldron, against a green field|
|Faction Affiliation||Lyran Commonwealth|
|BattleMechs|| 30 (3051 and 3054)|
The Stable was considered one of the fairness, and was the employer of choice among Silesia's finest MechWarriors. The Stables' star was rising in the 3050s but by the time of the Solaris Riots on 3062 they have trouble fielding a top contender. With the death of Craig Orme, things went to worse, and though some contenders have show promise lately (most of them veterans of the Stables alliance with the Skye Tigers Stables during the Riots), but it is yet to be seen if they can at least match Orme's success.
Stablemaster and Owner
- Rhianna Murray is regarded as a fair businesswoman with huge experience in selecting skilled MechWarriors. 53 on 3067 is known for her skill to detect deception. She asks and gives the very best to her MechWarriors.
- Albert Grimes is the Senior Tech who loves his work. His skills and experience are great advantages for this stable.
|Jarman Bauer||Civil War|||
|Kyle DePaik||Dark Age|||
|Roberta Kinnison||Civil War|||
|Craig Orme|| Clan Invasion
|Tom Payne||Civil War|||
|Augr Steinhammar||Dark Age|||
|Adam Wiley|| Succession Wars
| Class Three Champion for two running years
Ranked 13th in the Solaris Top Twenty
Tactics and Style
They are expert in built-in environments like The Jungle and Ishiyama and have most of them developed a tactic called shooting from the hip which they use to deliver lethal volume of damage almost at point-blank range in those confined spaces.
Clio Lane is the stable's facility for training cycles located near the city of Aerlan. Most of the maintenance facility is located underground, which includes also MechWarrior facilities and arenas to train in mock battles.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to A Rated Equipment.
Overlord MechWarriors receive a -1 to-hit modified for weapons attack at short range, while they suffer an additional +1 to-hit penalty for for long range attacks.
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 20 "Overlord Stables"
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 20 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 28 - "Overlord Stables"
- "Illusions of Victory"
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 120-121 "Blackstar’s Kirkpatrick Claims 3132 S7 Championship"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.172 "CLS-4S COLOSSUS"
- Illusions of Victory, p. 49, "Chapter 10"
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 287 "3132 Solaris VII Championships Season Review (Part 3)"
- Solaris VII: Game Master Book p. 20 "Comments - Articles note regarding the Stable's standards and treatment"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Bromley Stables special abilities