- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Oyoroi are traditional suits of armor worn by Japanese samurai, with two different variety available in the thirty-first century. The first are traditional suits of armor passed down through generations of Draconis Combine warriors. Ornate and expensive, these suits may be hundreds of years old and as such are rarely worn, instead being displayed as part of elaborate ceremonies. The second are modern suits which incorporate modern protective qualities into their traditional design, making them more resistant to advanced weaponry. Such suits are typically worn by the bodyguards of important Combine businessmen and nobles as part of an effort to present themselves as noble samurai reborn.
- Lostech, p. 50